About The Role
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
• The role is focused on the Group's governance framework for FinCrime Function underpinning automated Fincrime model performance reports for monitoring and creating Data quality, Risk coverage Dashboards.
• Development of Data Insights and Data Visualisations using R/Rshiny
To grow and be successful in this role you will ideally bring the following:
- Experience (5 + years) as a Data Analyst/Analyst in BFSI domain.
- Overall having strong 3 to 4+ years strong hands on experience in developing advanced Data Insights and Data Visualisations using R/Rshiny Tools.
- Hands on experience of Data processing and Data wrangling using R.
- Experience (5 + years) as a Data Analyst/Analyst in BFSI domain using R/Rshiny Tools.
- A team player - You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team's mission
- The customer's biggest fan - You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Comfortable being uncomfortable - You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Committed to your own and other's growth - You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver - You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy - You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
- Good knowledge with SQL.
- Sound knowledge on Data Quality process.
- Exposure to other visualisation tools like Qlik or tableau.
- Create and Modify High/Low Level Design Document of AML, Sanctions domains.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energizing our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognizes the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.