Record To Report - Financial Consolidation & Close Operations Designation:
Senior Analyst About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new -one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team's expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
The Financial Consolidation & Close Operations team is responsible for general ledger processes including year-end closing, journalizing, etc. They help create & maintain ledgers, currencies, budgets, & journal entries, deliver solutions including a flexible accounting structure, comprehensive journal processing, hierarchical summaries, intuitive inquiry & reporting, dynamic allocations & the management of commitments & expenditures, run interface reports & perform close books of accounts. The team reviews P&L accounts errors, omissions, or inconsistencies and managing the preparation of all reports. They also work on posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, investigating and reporting open items, reviewing entries and reconciliations, supporting month-end closing, preparing various reports as required, and supporting audits. The team also oversees improvement projects, including automation, simplifications, and enhanced controls. What are we looking for?We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Skill required: Record To Report - Financial Consolidation & Close Operations
Designation: Senior Analyst
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survi
Experience: 5.00-8.00 Years