Data Maintenance - User Acceptance Testing Designation:
Associate Manager About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new -one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients. It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines. Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.
You will be working as a part of the Data Maintenance team which is responsible for the completeness & validity of the data in the clinical database. The team reviews and resolves discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines, issues data clarification forms as and when required. You will have to perform discrepancy review & perform Self-Evident Corrections per DRP (as and when required). You will also solve for discrepancy management for SAE related discrepancies.
The User Acceptance Testing focuses on verifying the completeness of a user story (or stories) played during any sprint/iteration. User acceptance test criteria are created by customers in a business domain language. The team is responsible for creating the UAT planner and assign the UAT work. The team is also responsible for ensuring adherence to test script creation and execution at desired quality levels for each deliverable on a day-to-day basis. The role may require you to design metrics to evaluate the benefits of process improvements. What are we looking for?We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small d teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Skill required: Data Maintenance - User Acceptance Testing
Designation: Associate Manager
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do o
Experience: 10.00-14.00 Years