Finance Processes - Lease Administration and Abstraction Designation:
Associate About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new -one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting. This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control.
The team is focused on revision of lease and abstraction of critical financial and non-financial terms into client lease administration systems. You will be responsible for all activities pertaining to the overall lease administration process, completion of standard and non-standard tasks within the defined scope, delivery within defined SLAs of the project and the independent management of multiple deals. You will also be required to apply appropriate procedures to ensure accuracy of output and strive for continuous improvement. What are we looking for?We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Lease Administration and Abstraction
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Agility for quick learning
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- Account Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable Ledger Maintenance
- Microsoft Excel
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Skill required: Finance Processes - Lease Administration and Abstraction
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So ho
Skills: Business Process Delivery
Experience: 1.00-3.00 Years