Associate Manager - Finance Functions: Lease AccountingReporting To: Manager - FinanceJob
Bangalore, India.Job Description
Education and Experience Required
- Manages R2R processes and functions for multiple entities Worldwide. Functions include Financial Accounting, Book Closures, Flash Reporting & Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Owns identified SOX controls and secures compliance in the operating environment.
- Partners with Region Controllership and Business Finance teams in the region to keep the accounts in healthy state.
- Liaises with Internal Controls team & auditors lends the right support to enable timely completion of controls testing. Own the mitigation plan for audit observations and drive open issues to satisfactory closure.
- Delivers on KPIs and drives improvement to provide a transparent view on the balance sheet accounts, drives closure of open items with clear action plan.
- Partners with Process Excellence and RPA team to identify automation opportunities, strategize and execute the plans.
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development
- Ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Creates new operational efficiencies and cost savings within the organization using process improvement.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Qualified Accountant (CA) with Shared Services work experience.
- Typically, 5 to 7 years of experience in Accounting & Finance functions including Balance Sheet Reconciliations, GL Accounting, Period End Closing & Reporting functions in a Shared Services environment. Exposure on functions like Fixed Assets Accounting & Lease Accounting would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of internal control environment around the listed accounting functions.
- Typically, 3+ years of people management experience in finance managing Financial Analysts & Sr. Financial Analysts.
- Prior exposure to Finance Support in IT Services industry.
- Experience in an integrated offshore business finance support model would be helpful.
- Good first level leadership skills, including coaching, team building, conflict resolution, and management.
- Good group facilitation and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influencing skills.
- Good relationship management skills, including partnering.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Associate Manager - Finance
Functions: Lease Accounting
Reporting To: Manager - Finance
Job Description Responsibilities:
* Manages R2R processes and functions for multiple entities Worldwide. Functio
Skills: R2R, Finance, General Ledger, Gl Accounting
Experience: 4.00-7.00 Years