Come work for a rapidly growing mid-sized CPA firm! Competitive Compensation, Accelerated Growth, Full Benefits & flexible PTO, Recognized for our strong culture
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Scotty Ross
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:
Are you looking to work for a top CPA Firm in the Evansville, IN or Lousiville,KY area? We have both a long-standing history of "Best place to work" in multiple geographies over the last 20 years, but also immediate fast growth due to our service being unmatched in the industry. This is a full-time role for a Audit Senior Associate. In this role you will be a critical member and leader on our engagement teams. If you are looking for a CPA and consulting firm helping the middle market grow and thrive, this is the job for you!Why join us?
- We value each individual employee and offer strong career growth potential based on ability
- 20 days of vacation with floating holidays
- Offer a work/life balance even during busy season
- Work from home options available. If in office we offer occasional free lunches.
- Social gatherings outside of work with co-workers
- Large/complex clients
- Family environment with supportive team with laid back culture
- B.S. Degree in Accounting or related (Masters in Accounting preferred but not required)
- CPA is preferred but not required (Must be CPA Eligible)
- 3+ years of audit experience working for a public accounting firm
- Previous experience supervising or mentoring junior staff preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with staff and clients
IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED RESUME ALONG WITH THE ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING PRE-QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS TO https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/audit-senior-associate/1453897207/?utm_source=CareerBuilder
1. How many years of experience do you have in public accounting? What Industries?
2. Do you possess your CPA?
3. Do you have any previous leadership experience (supervision, management or lead)? Please explain
4. What is your estimated compensation expectation?
5. How soon are you available to start a new role?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.