Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for experienced finance professionals. Our clients have immediate opportunities for SEC Reporting Managers; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition
! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths
to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight
about trends in the finance / accounting industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities
. If you are an experienced SEC Reporting Manager, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a SEC Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing all external financial reporting processes and initiatives.
Additional responsibilities of the SEC Reporting Manager include:
- Coordinating all SEC filings (10-K's, 10-Q's, etc.) and press releases
- Providing quality support for internal and external financial reporting
- Performing monthly management financial reporting
- Overseeing department staff and reviewing accounting, EPS, stock-based compensation, and derivatives
- Researching and resolving accounting issues and draft white papers
- Ensuring SOX compliance for the corporate group