The CSI Companies is hiring an Accounts Payable Clerk
for a leading Manufacturer and Distributor located in Niles, IL on a Direct Hire
One of the most respected companies in the area that is committed to growing their business and their people by creating an outstanding work environment is looking to hire. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a new and exciting development for this team. Contact us immediately to hear more about this position. Title of Job:
Accounts Payable Clerk Hourly:
$23 an hour Hours:
Full Time - Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, Occasional Overtime Location:
Niles, IL, Onsite at their office Effective Date / Tentative Start Date:
Interviewing immediately and offer contingent upon completing background check and drug screen Employment Type:
Direct Hire; you will be on the client's payroll as of Day One
The client requires all permanent employees to be fully Covid vaccinated by October 31st in order to work onsite at this facility. Accounts Payable Clerk:
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for monitoring the outflow for the company. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Receives and verifies expense reports; reconciles expense and other financial reports with account balances and other office records.
- Facilitates payment of vendors, which may include verification of federal ID numbers, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving discrepancies.
- Ensures outstanding obligations are credited upon payment, identifies discount opportunities, and issues purchase order amendments or stop-payment orders as needed.
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions.
- Records entry of, verifies documentation for, and distributes petty cash.
- Calculates and reports sales tax based on paid invoices.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Must be reliable and extremely trustworthy.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related programs.
- Must be able to learn other accounting software systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records
- Associates Degree in Accounting preferred.
- 4+ years of prior high-volume accounts payable experience required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and work ethics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded "Best of Staffing" for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world's leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.