Are you interested in transforming a company in transition in a growing industry? Do you want autonomy to make decisions in a fast-paced environment? Join GameStop as we work to transform a company with the resources to invest aggressively in pursuit of our long-term vision. GameStop is seeking a Senior Manager to join our Loyalty Finance team to drive member growth & engagement. The role can be based in any of our corporate hubs (Seattle, Fort Lauderdale/Miami, or Dallas). In this position, you will partner with business leaders to drive performance in their specific areas. You will develop business performance reporting and analytics, lead budgeting and forecasting processes, and provide decision support for your partners.
What You'll Do:
• Partner with loyalty business team to provide forecasting, deep-dive analyses, and strategic recommendations
• Drive thought leadership in quantifying the value of distinct customer behaviors and model out customer metrics such as LTV and CAC.
• Conduct ad-hoc analyses and financial modeling to drive data-driven decision-making
• Manage and track financial performance against plan and provide business insights on risks and opportunities
What You'll Need:
• Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of related experience
• Expert knowledge of Excel, and PowerPoint and proficient knowledge of technical modeling skills
• Function as an owner - High bias for action and hustle, seeking solutions and simplification, willing to take risk and drive innovation.
• Emotional Intelligence - Establishing and sustaining trusting relationships by accurately perceiving and interpreting one's own and others' emotions and behavior in the context of the political environment; leveraging insights to effectively manage one's own responses and reactions
• Executive Disposition - Demonstrating a poised, credible, and confident demeanor that reassures others and commands respect; conveying an image that is consistent with the organization's vision and values
• Financial Acumen-Utilizing financial data to diagnose business strengths and weaknesses and identify the implications for potential strategies, keeping a financial perspective in the forefront when making strategic decisions.
Nice to Have:
• Industry experience with consumer goods/retail/eCommerce organizations a plus
• Prior experience working with large datasets and/or SQL