New role being added due to growth! This role oversees a staff of 5 and reports to a wonderful Controller. The organization has a strong compensation package and leadership is very responsive to the needs of the market! Classy environment, hybrid work schedule, located near Truist Park. Job Requirements:
- Manage daily operations of accounting team: one Staff Accountant, 3 AR specialists, one Senior Accounting Analyst.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly close data
- Ensure monthly close processes are timely, accurate and complete.
- Establish and enhance KPIs for individuals and align department goals with overall company goals.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors to ensure accuracy of financial data.
- Mentor the team.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting.
- 7+ years of well rounded accounting experience, with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Supervisory role.
- Solid understanding of billing/collections.
- Deep understanding of accounting software (QuickBooks, Dynamics, Intuit, Netsuite, Xero, JD Edwards)
- Proactive and exceptional communicator.