Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
XPO requires all employees conducting in person work at the Greenwich headquarters to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination before their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical or protected religious reasons, you can seek a reasonable accommodation.
As the Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis, you will assist in developing and monitoring the strategic plan, as well as creating data-directed solutions to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and increase revenue. On our team, you will utilize your skills and experience to drive positive results, ensuring an exciting future for yourself and XPO.Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.What you'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Report financial performance, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual operating results; investigate and communicate variances and unusual items, and evaluate their effect on operations
- Assist with the Monthly Operating Reporting (MOR) processes; standardize templates and consolidate data
- Collaborate on the forecasting and planning processes, working cross-functionally across corporate departments and business units
- Build and align partnerships across functional areas to benchmark locations, operational groups and personnel with meaningful KPIs
- Measure and effectively communicate results on key strategic initiatives within the business; develop routine and ad hoc analyses to support business decisions
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field, or equivalent related work or military experience
- 5 years of experience in finance or financial planning and analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Project) and creating complex formulas and models in Excel with large amounts of data in various formats
- Solid experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools
It'd be great if you also have:
Be part of something big.
- Master's degree (MBA or MS), CFA and/or CPA certification
- Availability to travel an average of 2-4 times per quarter
- Experience in international work, transportation and/or supply chain, and with corporate offices and divisions
- Experience developing insightful, valuable and actionable analyses with detailed explanations regarding drivers of those results; capability to produce unambiguous, comprehensive and accurate interpretations
- Proven interpersonal, leadership and collaboration skills with experience effectively supervising, coaching, mentoring and influencing employees
XPO is a leading provider of world-class solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.