Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with a revolutionary Medical Device company to identify a Finance Manager to join their team. The Finance Manager will serve as the key business partner to the commercial/sales organization.Highlights of the Finance Manager opportunity:
Reporting to the Director of FP&A, the Finance Manager's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Established nearly 15 years ago, our client is a publicly-traded medical device company focused on advancing the science of precision health.
- Since the launch of their medical device in 2013, their revenue has grown each year and it more than doubled from FY 2019 to FY 2020. This increase is due to their response to the pandemic crisis as well as advancements with Alzheimer's therapies.
- Highly entrepreneurial/fast-paced environment with unlimited visibility to executive management. I have worked with the company since the early days and have assisted with the build-out of the team. The individuals whom I have placed are still with the company and have been promoted.
- Due to the size of the company, this role will have the ability to wear multiple hats and be exposed to challenging and exciting work that you may not see in a larger company.
- Serve as the key business partner working directly with commercial leadership to report current financial status, analyze underlying drivers, forecast future performance, and provide resource utilization recommendations to maximum company profitability
- Lead company topline forecast process
- Lead Commercial Organization annual budget and quarterly rolling-forecasting process
- Own commission life cycle
- Partner with commercial leadership and HR to streamline commission process
- Support monthly/quarterly commercial financial close ensure all financials and headcount information are reconciled for reporting and analytics
- Support Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Operation Review, and Board Meeting
- Act as a change agent to lead across teams to identify and improve process deficiency
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- 5+ years of financial planning and analysis
- Strong knowledge of ASC 606
- Advanced degree or certification highly preferred (MBA, MSF, CFA, or CPA)
- Experience in ERP and CRM system
- Must thrive in a fast-paced hands-off environment