My client, a highly respected Design Build General Contractor is currently in need of a success-driven Full Charge Bookkeeper. Experience managing payroll, bank reconciliations, journal entries, month-end close, cash flow, financial statement preparation, audit, and full cycle A/P, will be crucial to this role. Qualified candidates should be self-driven and organized accounting professionals capable of success with minimal supervision. If you are ready to join a company where your work is appreciated and respected, please apply today.
- Capable in credit card management and reconciliation
- Formulate cash flow projections, as needed
- Mark budget transfers
- Make all cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, 401(k) deductions, etc.
- Set up subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Oversee monthly accounting close
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Maintain sales tax records and creates and files quarterly payments
- Provide monthly reconciliations, financial statements, and all supporting documents
- Recap business license and gross receipts
- 10+ years' experience as a bookkeeper
- Construction experience preferred
- Fluent with Sage software
- Independent & Professional attitude
Benefits & Compensation:
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply or reach out directly to Amy Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insurance package
- $75,000-85,000 yearly salary
- Exceptional office environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.