Leader in the industry with a national presence and large operations in the PNW. This Financial Services organization is seeking your public accounting &/or trust accounting experience to direct a team of local accountants, lead implementations, coordinate with project managers and the national team. Must be willing to roll up your sleeves and also communicate with other offices.RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manages group staff, demonstrating leadership qualities consistent with management values and mission.
- Develops staff through performance management, goal setting, training, and effective employee relations.
- Oversees quality and quantity of work produced ensuring that appropriate quality and production internal service level agreements have been met, and insuring employees are held accountable and expectations are consistently met.
- Will assist in the development and management of the national budget to ensure efficient operations are within budget guidelines.
- Oversees internal systems, policies and procedures to ensure trust accounting operations are in compliance with client needs, new developments, regulations, and reporting requirements.
- Maintains communications and effective working relationships with management (including client services and all other operational units) and staff as well as clients, government agencies, unions, participants, attorneys, and consultants.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPA highly desired
- Public Accounting/Audit experience and/or trust accounting experience
- 3+ years people management experience
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Microsoft Word.