How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Financial Analyst
is responsible for annual corporate operating and capital budgeting processes as well as corporate monthly variance reporting. This individual will manage Corporate financial planning activities including but not limited to creating the annual operating and capital plans, monthly budget variances, corporate department financial analyses and ad-hoc projects. The Financial Analyst should be highly motivated and possess strong Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, interpersonal, communication and time management skills. This individual should be able to work independently with guidance from leadership. Key attributes involve the ability to interact with employees and at all levels within the organization across multiple disciplines, to communicate effectively to leadership and guide / cross train other team members. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to developing pro formas and special analyses as requested.Job Requirements:Required Minimum Education:
Preferred Minimum Experience:
- Bachelor Degree Required, preferably in Finance, Business or Healthcare Administration
Required Minimum Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years in finance or healthcare operations.
- Strong technical and computer skills - Including Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Must be able to communicate well with employees at all levels and across disciplines.
- Must be a self starter and be able to prioritize and complete multiple projects simultaneously.