Work for an highly reputable company and watch your career grow!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Reed Hatch Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
This Veteran-owned, woman-owned business prides itself in taking care of its clients and improving the lives of its employees. Auditing, accounting, tax support, litigation, and forecasting are just a few of the services provided to clients at this firm.
They hire excellent employees and give them the tools to be successful while maintaining a high level of service for their clients.
Why join us?
Excellent benefits, stability against economic crises, and the ability to grow in experience! Benefits include, but are not limited to 401k, vacation, medical/dental/vision, the ability to work from home at least one day a week, and others!
Oversee and manage the accounting department
• Meet with potential clients to asses needs
• Monitor team reports to ensure client is receiving adequate service
• Assemble analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for management reporting
• Perform the month end close and produce journal entries
• Survey and organize various financial data, reporting it in a useful and understandable manner
• Participate in various department-wide initiatives
• In-depth experience with month end balance sheet account reconciliations
• Maintain, implement, and adhere to internal controls while ensuring that accounting procedures comply with GAAP
• Read monthly P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
• Other assignments as requested
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.