REMOTE Audit Manager - Firm Rated Best Places Work!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mark C. Johnson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:
We're one of the largest mid-tier public accounting firms focused on the middle market providing Audit, Tax and Consulting services. You'll see us listed on most prestigious awards in industry and outside of our industry. Each engagement is unique - like you and like our clients. With us, you will be part of a team that offers a tailored audit approach that integrates risk assessments with a strong emphasis on early planning and understanding our clients' businesses.Why join us?
We're quickly becoming a leader in providing REMOTE WORK (work from anywhere), flexibility with schedules, unlimited PTO (with a 5 week minimum), excellent benefits, and the list goes on and on.
We are open to hiring Audit Professionals at all levels with diverse industry backgrounds. If you're curious about an industry but lack the hands on experience, we will train you and help you become an expert.
We're big but operate similarly to a smaller CPA firm where you'll have exposure to the full life cycle of the audit and a direct line to the Partner. Our Partners are dedicated to interfacing with staff at all levels and committed to building careers here with US.
Don't miss out on joining one of the best companies to work for across all industries! There's much more to share about this company that is pioneering significant change in the public accounting arena!Job Details
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations including coordinating the auditing of all required financial statements, related disclosures, and other client deliverables
- Assess risk along with design and communicate audit procedures to engagement teams
- Understand and utilize our proven Audit Methodology
- Manage multiple engagement teams and prepare end-of-engagement evaluations for staff
- Understand skillsets and capabilities of Senior Associates and Supervisors and monitor and review work product that they prepare and report on performance while articulating coaching notes throughout the process
- Supervise Audit Seniors and Supervisors on engagement teams and function as an in-charge facilitating field work by monitoring and reporting regarding productivity and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment
- Develop others within the Firm through facilitating levels based or industry training, advising on career development or participating in other Firm initiatives
- Understand our unique and highly specialized lines of businesses, availability of services and where applicable, discuss with client management of opportunities to make valuable introductions to others in the firm
- Ensure professional development through ongoing education
- Keep abreast of latest developments as they affect GAAP and the Firm's standards and policies
- Willingness to travel 25% of the year, depending on your clients (not required)
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting or equivalent degree
- CPA or CA Certification
- 5+ years of current or recent experience in a public accounting environment
- Experience leading teams and mentoring associates
- Understanding of audit services with knowledge of GAAP, GAAS and FASB regulations
- A proven record of building profitable, sustainable client relationships
- Minimum of 4 years of team lead or in-charge experience overseeing staff on multiple engagements
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.