Seeking a Tax Manager for a hybrid opportunity!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brandon Zavala
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
CPA firm that offers a no chaos work environment that doesn't allow the billable rate to rule the firm. Our people like working together, we take pride in our client relationships, and we are involved in our community. Opportunities exist to become a leader within an atmosphere that offers a good work/life balance.Why join us?
We are seeking an experienced Tax Manager, who can work with our current tax leadership to oversee the continued development and expansion of our tax practice.
Paid time offJob Details
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- CPA designation.
- Detailed oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capability.
- Comfortable in assisting firm business development activities; networking and new client meetings.
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Attention to detail and accuracy, along with analytical, technical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must have strong drive and initiative and be able to work independently on tasks to completion while managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must maintain strict client confidentiality
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.