Tax Manager - Long Island's Highest Ranked CPA Firm
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mitch Delgado
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:
Today, with offices in New York City and on Long Island, we provide comprehensive tax, accounting and advisory services to privately owned businesses across a wide array of industries and high net worth individuals. Many of our clients have been with us for decades, trusting that we will protect their interests through proactive guidance, diligent attention to detail and strategic long-term vision.
We have always benefitted from strong and consistent leadership. Low personnel turnover reflects this and highlights a working environment built on collaboration, open communication and respect for our clients and each other. Our commitment to continuing education promotes the intellectual growth of our partners and staff and translates into service that is informed, insightful and enthusiastic. We are known and respected throughout the financial, business and legal communities, and our organic growth has been complemented by an ability to attract some of the finest talent in the field.Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the nations best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
Comprehensive technical skills in corporate and partnership tax compliance
- Responsible for the overall day to day planning, development, and execution of client tax engagement process
- Manage multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Research and consult on various related issues that impact clients
- Ensure timely filing of all client-related tax returns and documents
- Communicate on behalf of clients with the IRS, state and local authorities and represent clients at any potential tax audits
- Identify additional tax planning opportunities that are beneficial for clients
- Provide firm trainings on current and new tax law developments
- Develop, coach and mentor other professional tax staff
- Supervise and review the work of other tax staff
- Stay current on technical and industry developments and standards while evaluating potential impact on clients' businesses
- Develop and maintain external advisory relationships in order to foster business development opportunities for the firm
- Assist our internal marketing department to write articles that pertain to the financial services industry.
- Develop and sustain good working relationships with clients
- Participate in client proposal opportunities
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.