Join one of the fastest growing accounting firms in the area!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Hunter Dahlstrom
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:
Ranked among the top 100 firms in the US, winner of the 2021 best places to work - we're looking to bring on some new Remote Tax Seniors, Tax Managers, and Senior Tax Managers.
- Fastest Growing Company
- Top 100 Accounting Firm in the Country
- Best Place to Work both locally and nationally
- Best Accounting Firm to Work for in US
- Excellence in Workplace - Sloan Award
- Award winning training program
- Award winning thought leadership
Apply here and contact Hunter Dahlstrom directly for details at https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/remote-audit-manager/892974013/?utm_source=CareerBuilder or 248.636.2434 (direct cell #)Why join us?
- 100% Permanently Remote w/ room for growth
- Flex-Scheduling, 100% Remote, Excellent Work-Life Balance
- 45-55 hours average during the busy season
- STRONG company culture, company outings, celebrations, volunteer opportunities, cake days, and more!
- Competitive Retirement Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Excellent Health and Dental
- Recognized for 15 years as the Best Place to Work in the region
- Great work-life balance, flex-scheduling
- Tuition Assistance and in-house education programs
- Bachelors or MS in Accounting preferred
- CPA Certification required
- Be responsible for client relationships within their area of expertise and for clients assigned to them.
- Direct field work on financial statement audit and accounting engagements,
- Schedule and monitor the progress of engagements in relation to budgets and due dates
- Supervise and review engagement planning, train and evaluate associates and supervisors
- Review all work before submission to Partners for further review
- Negotiate fees and ensure proper billings to clients
- Serve as liaison among Partners, clients and staff
- Demonstrate proficient technical skills for handling all client responsibilities, including knowledge of trends, industries, alternatives, etc.
- Understand the client's organization, procedures and internal policies
- Owning client relationships and work
- Provide clients' with recommendations and guidance on how to achieve their goals and assist in identifying opportunities for growth with clients
- Working closely with staff, and assisting senior management in mentoring, coaching, training, supervising, and evaluating staff
- Foster a team environment; demonstrates support of management and decisions and build a positive culture
- Participate in practice development activities that lead to the generation of new business and the opportunities for cross-services
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.