Calling all Senior Tax Managers that have experience working with high net worth individuals
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dan Miller
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:
With over 40 years of experience in providing our clients with more than just a tax strategy or compliance report. We use our professional and personal skills to improve the lives of our families, communities, clients and colleagues. Offering comprehensive assurance, tax and consulting services, our Firm has a regional focus with global expertise.
We're actively seeking a bright, energetic Senior Manager to assist in the delivery of outstanding service to our clientele. We are looking for a motivated management team member to join our dynamic and growing Tax practice.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- Profit Sharing!
- Relocation Assistance!
Technical and Professional Competence
- Must display technical tax accounting knowledge in the areas of Estate, Gift & Trust
- Valuation experience as well as financial planning expertise
- Demonstrate the ability to create state of the art solutions for difficult problems
- Proven ability to mentor and inspire others to best maximize each team member's talents
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to quickly identify and resolve complex issues
Strong commitment to developing technical and industry knowledge through personal reading, research, coursework, etc.
Strong ability to absorb, understand, maintain and improve upon quality control procedures as they move through client engagements;
Identify and resolve systemic operating bottlenecks or weaknesses to better firm processes.
Senior Managers identify ways in which we can bring increased value to our existing clients and can appropriately convert such opportunities into additional projects for the firm. Systematically develop and maintain relationships in the business community to generate new leads and referrals.
- Senior Managers actively participate in recruiting and staffing events and decisions
- Actively participate in the development, preparation and delivery of ongoing internal training
- Provide strong mentorship to our up and coming team members
- Minimum of 8-10 years of public accounting experience preparing/reviewing tax returns for pass-through entities, corporations, trusts and high net worth individuals
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Master's Degree in Accounting or Tax
- CPA licensure required
- Strong relevant tax technical knowledge of Pass-through entities, Corporations, and Trusts
- Strong analytical, research and critical thinking skills as well as decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong people management and mentoring skills
- Clear verbal and written communication is required
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.