Are you interested in transforming a company in transition in a growing industry? Do you want autonomy to make decisions in a fast-paced environment? Join GameStop as we work to transform a company with the resources to invest aggressively in pursuit of our long-term vision. We are searching for a Finance Manager in our Financial Insights, Analytics, and Planning organization located in either Dallas, Seattle, or South Florida.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop detailed and flexible financial models to facilitate executive decisions.
• Build, own, and execute financial and operational plans (outputs, inputs) to drive the business.
• Demonstrate high judgement - clearly articulating financial and operational risks and opportunities.
• Ability to influence business partners and pivot quickly when required.
• Comfortable working and making decisions with significant autonomy.
• Function as an owner - High bias for action and hustle, seeking solutions and simplification, willing to take risk and drive innovation.
• Executive Disposition - Demonstrating a poised, credible, and confident demeanor that reassures others and commands respect; conveying an image that is consistent with the organization's vision and values
• Financial Acumen-Utilizing financial data to diagnose business strengths and weaknesses and identify the implications for potential strategies, keeping a financial perspective in the forefront when making strategic decisions.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
• Accredited Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, finance, or accounting required; additional undergraduate study, certifications, and related leadership experience may be considered in substitution
• MBA Preferred, but not required.
• 4 or more years of related experience
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others.
• Willingness to learn in a cross-functional environment to ensure business objectives are met.
• Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
• Proficient knowledge of business concepts and tools (financial statements, break-even, cost benchmarking, pricing, sensitivity analysis, NPV, ROI, etc.)
• Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities, patterns, and sustainable business solutions
• Expert knowledge of Excel, and PowerPoint
• Proficient knowledge of technical modeling skill