Head of Finance Stone up to £55,000
Your new company
I am working exclusively with an SME organisation based in Stone who are looking for a Head of Finance to join their fast growing business. My client is looking for a qualified, ambitious candidate and is offering a clear progression path to Finance Director role within next 2 years
Your new role
As a Head of Finance you will take ownership of the finance function and support the Managing Directors in driving the growth of the business. The role is offering a clear progression path onto Finance Director role within next 2 years.
Your duties will include:
- Responsibility for financial controls and processes within the Business
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation of Annual Budget and P&L Forecasts
- Production of Management information
- Preparation of Statutory Information
- Preparation of Annual Statutory Accounts and Corporation Tax Return
- Preparation of quarterly VAT return, Intrastat, EC Sales
- Submission of Company and Shareholder returns to Companies House
- Management of Cashflows
- Management of foreign currency
- Involvement in Day-to-Day Financial and Commercial Decision Making
- Management of Banking and Auditor Relationships and Procedures
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified accountant who is ambitious and looking to step into Finance Director role in the next couple of years. You will have experience of team management and drive to help grow the business as they expect to double their turnover in the next 24 months.
What you'll get in return
You will get salary up to £55,00 with clear career and remuneration progression path, private medical, bonus scheme and range of further benefits to include AA cover.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.