Permanent Finance Manager role, Shrewsbury, £40,000 - £50,000
Your new company
This great manufacturing company based in Shrewsbury are working with Hays exclusively to recruit a Finance Manager. The business have been in Shropshire for over 20 years and are part of a large multinational group.
Your new role
The job of the Finance Manager is a number one role in finance for this site, it is a varied one and will involve:
- Production of financial management account packs (weekly / quarterly / annually), including profit and loss and balance sheet.
- Provision of budgeting, planning and forecasting reports.
- Advising on financial implications of business decisions.
- Responsible for financial control and transaction processing within the company.
- Providing accounting services for use by managers in planning and controlling the departmental costs.
- Attending weekly meetings with the management team to discuss business performance and provide interpretation of financial performance.
- Liaising with external partners.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a similar role. They will be comfortable producing management accounts, reporting in to a group and happy mentoring a small team of 2 accounts staff.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options are available, this role is a number 1 role for the site so the candidate will be able to work autonomously.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.