Great opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a market leading organisation based in Kings Lynn.
Your new company
You will be joining a market leading organisation that are thriving and are continuing to grow, with increased sales and creating many new opportunities.
Your new role
Reporting into the Finance Director and the General Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing the finance functions, and to help develop the company strategy.
You will also be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Reviewing and developing finance procedures as necessary including; month end processes, contractual and legal requirements, and Internal Control mechanisms in accordance with Bill 198 and to ensure best practice is followed.
- Continued development of management information as required by the Leadership Team.
- Production and review of the monthly management accounts in accordance with Group requirements and timescales.
- Review of all balance sheet account reconciliations to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Production of the annual budget, including regular reviews of performance, highlighting areas of concern, and working with departmental managers to improve profitability.
- Ensure that direct reports have clearly defined roles and objectives, and that they are developed and motivated to achieve the required standards of performance.
- Overseeing financial system changes or enhancements as necessary, ensuring that Business Risk is minimised and appropriate controls are in place.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, ideally you will need to be working at a Finance Manager or Financial Controller level within a manufacturing environment. You will also ideally have a good understanding of corporation tax and have good analytical skills.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a salary of up to £75,000 per annum, which is potentially negotiable DOE. You will also receive a good pension of up to a 9% employer contribution, life assurance x4 of your annual salary, AXA health cover, 26 days holiday plus bank holiday, hybrid/flexible working options and much more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.