About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where nearly 600 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Hub Coordinator is responsible in supporting the overseeing the overall operations of Global Client worldwide delivery – from pre-payroll to post-payroll activities; monthly, quarterly and annual payroll deliverable; and other ad-hoc tasks. Ensuring accurate and timely service delivery and processing.
Act as the single-point-of-contact for Global Client contacts and local TMF payroll teams in the day-to-day payroll activities.
Build and maintain a good and professional relationship with the client as well as the TMF local teams and ensure to have a good communication channel for both parties as the role requires a lot of coordination which is one of the key to ensure a smooth delivery.
- Service Management and end-to-end delivery
- Working closely with the TMF network of global offices and third-party business partners to coordinate outsourced payroll for Client entities in EMEA Region and worldwide
- Monthly payroll results reporting to the Client in accordance with the agreement
- Quality control, verification and consolidation of payroll input data provided by the Client
- Timely delivery of payroll data to/from local offices
- Validation of local payroll results in terms of data variances and input data consideration in payroll run: month to month comparison, analyzing of variances and basic bud meaningful explanation to the Client and/or additional confirmation with the local office if needed
- Payroll middleware system updates and assistance to the local office with regards to platform entries if applicable
- Regular communication with the Client in case of any issues with a monthly payroll data
- Daily communication with the local offices with regards to monthly calendar, deadlines and data process via payroll platform
- Liaising with the local teams regarding Client’s employees’ queries and validation of the answers given before sharing with the Client (exhaustiveness and clarity)
- Processing and coordination of monthly payments process and reconciliation of bank accounts
- Timely local payslips verification and delivery to the Client
- Maintenance of number of headcount/payslips and reporting to Global hub for the global invoicing process
- Accumulating knowledge and understanding payroll rules of payrolls coordinated in the Region
- Managing ad-hoc projects: collect various data from local offices as per the Client’s ad-hoc requests and validate and consolidate into consistent format before sharing with the Client.
- Participate in the development and implementation of department projects, work methods and procedures
- Create and updating process maps and manuals, issue logs
- Participate in service-related governance meetings, including; Ad hoc meetings, Operational Review meetings & Service Governance Meeting as required
- Bachelor's degree (Economics, Administration or Accounting)
- At least 3 year hands-on experience in local payroll on independent specialist position, additional experience in coordination within SSC/BPO in an international client facing work environment will be an asset
- Sound knowledge in regional and/or global Payroll BAU requirements
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Proficient with MS Office: MS Excel, Word, outlook rules
- Fast learner and versatile individual with strong coordination, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communicator with all levels within the organization
- Ability to prioritize time critical tasks and adhere to strict deadlines
- Excellent internal & external customer service skills
- Ability to have strong working relationships with all relevant parties such as the Client, Global Teams, the Local Office Teams and third party providers
- Excellent attention to detail
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work