About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Currently we are searching for a Payroll Administrator to support our UK HR & Payroll team from our hub in Katowice. If you're looking to work in an international environment and acquire new knowledge in payroll legislation, we will support you in achieving greater heights!
As a Payroll Administrator you will support the payroll team in processing TMF’s client’s payroll as well as all associated administrative tasks.
- Responsible for accurate, complete and timely processing of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls, remittances and filings with appropriate tax authorities/pension providers as required and payments to employees;
- Responsible for meeting the indicated deadlines for each allocated client task;
- Performing tasks in compliance with company policies relating to payroll to ensure requirements are followed consistently and in full for each payroll cycle;
- Performing basic tasks in compliance with employment legislation, data protection and control risk within payroll function;
- Maintains relevant databases, client records and other tracking tools as required;
- Performing basic tasks to support payroll audits, central statistics office and other requirements;
- Aid in processing, payment, reconciliation and reporting of benefits (e.g. Health Insurance, Pension, Share Awards etc.) as required;
- Perform basic standard defined tasks to on-board new clients;
- Participates in payroll related projects;
- Provides administrative support to the payroll team as required;
- Undertakes any other duties as reasonably expected for the role.
- Bachelor or University degree in Finance, Accounting, HR or Administration field;
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume payroll position is preferred;
- Resourceful, independent and strong problem-solving abilities;
- Outgoing, friendly and a team player;
- Excellent written and communication skills on English, with strong ability to plan ahead and organise themselves;
- Able to articulate and communicate with clients in a concise and professional manner.
In TMF you are offered
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Flexible working time
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work