Revenue Accountant required for exciting job opportunity in Milton Keynes
Your new company
Hays are working with an established Multi National business with a head office function in the UK, this is a great job opportunity for an established revenue accountant to join the team.
Your new role
This role will involve being part of an team providing information to the business, allowing decisions to be made that aid sustainable profitable growth.
Key duties will include
- Monthly management accounts by preparing and posting all relevant adjustments.
- Report key information to the group on a monthly basis.
- Financial planning to provide future steering measures for the business.
- Implement process improvements and efficiencies.
- Ensure adequate internal control processes are in place to meet audit/compliance requirements
- Deputise for senior management as necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
The job holder must be educated to degree level and qualified with CIMA/ACCA or equivalent.
They will have a number of years experience within an accounting / management accounting environment, typically with 2 years PQE.
Ability to analyse and interpret financial results, apply accounting principles and provide professional advice to the business units.
They will need a keen eye for accuracy, the ability to innovate and drive change, highly developed Excel spreadsheet skills.
Strong accounting, interpersonal, communication and organisational skills are essential. SAP knowledge and experience is an advantage.
Head office Milton Keynes
Salary £40,000 - 45,000 DOE
Benefits: 23 days holiday rising with service, pension, friends and family car scheme, Bonus structure, Pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.