Statutory Reporting Manager - Media - £70,000 to £74,000
Your new company
You will be working for a global network of prestigious advertising, public relations, media, healthcare and digital marketing agencies. They provide technology solutions and business services including finance, accounting, legal, benefits, procurement, tax, real estate, treasury and risk management to help the agencies do what they do best: create and innovate for their clients.
Your new role
The Statutory Reporting Manager is responsible to review, control and manage the preparation of the Group statutory accounts in the UK & Ireland. The role will drive process improvements and involve management responsibilities. It will require liaison with internal and external stakeholders and will report to the Chief Accounting Office Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare and file statutory accounts under FRS101 for all agencies in the UK and Ireland.
- Leading and advising other accounting teams in the preparation of UK Holding company
- Act as the main point of contact for overseeing projects and answering queries from auditors.
- Overseeing preparation of monthly balance sheet review packs
- Review monthly and/or quarterly reporting of rolling forecast for multiple entities.
- Manage the production of commentary explaining variance against budget on monthly basis for the company
- Manage direct reports
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be a qualified accountant (ACA. ACCA or CIMA) from an audit background, with experience of preparing statutory accounting for large complex entities. You'll have solid technical knowledge in IFRS (incl IFRS15 & IFRS16), FRS101 and FRS102, paired with the experience of managing a team.
What you'll get in return
An array of benefits are offered - in addition to a leading compensation package including 25 days paid annual leave, birthday day-off, life assurance, income protection, private healthcare for you and your family (pre-existing conditions included), and a pension. Moreover, the learning opportunities within this role are endless and you will be a part of a game-changing and world-class organisation that encourages outside-the-box thinking and empowerment to know that the world is your oyster when it comes to your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.