Manage all business partnering elements of the commercial and transport function which include: Weekly/Monthly Reports, Forecasting (Rolling Forecast), Budgets and Business Plan
An Industry leading brand is on the lookout for a qualified accountant (CIMA,ACCA,ACA) to join them as a Senior FP&A manager
- Manage the costing process
- Partner the innovation teams to ensure their plans are in line with our business planning
- Oversee the overheads for Commercial and Marketing, along with the full P&L for all Operations
- Provide weekly and monthly analysis to commercial teams. Consisting of sales and margin performance variances with insight into what are the biggest contributors.
- Compilation of scenario cost database & support for existing products for the commercial team
- You will be a key member of the finance leadership team and be responsible for Record to Report process within the business
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of dealing with non financial stakeholder and have the ability to influence at all levels.
Prior experience of working within a similar role for a medium or large sized global business would be highly desirable.
- Wide range of online and in-house training
- Access to an employee discount scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Fantastic Salary