MI Accountant working for an Education sector organisation within the York area.
Opportunity to produce Statutory Accounts, Management Accounts, Management Information reports, VAT returns, ONS returns and assist on technical accounting treatment within Sage.
The organisation is an Education sector organisation working just outside the area of York. They have an opportunity for an MI Accountant to join their team. They are offering a hybrid working week where you will be in the office 3-4 days a week.
They pride themselves on their ability to be inclusive and provide future opportunities to a wide variety of people, along with providing beautifully maintained premises.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Statutory Accounts production for c25 entities including reconciliations
- Management Accounts production
- Development of reports to budget holders
- Management Information reports, including regular production and development of new reports
- VAT return production and reconciliation
- ONS returns
- Reviewing of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with technical accounting treatment withing Sage
The successful candidate for the MI Accountant role will:
- Be a qualified accountant ESSENTIAL
- Experience of maintaining accurate financial records ESSENTIAL
- Experience of working with Sage ESSENTIAL
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (including strong Excel modelling skills) ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of Visual Basic on Excel DESIRABLE
£50,000 - £55,000 + People's Pension Scheme + 33 Days Holiday (Inc. Bank Holiday) + Free Staff Car Park + Free Staff Gym + 10% Discount in their Kindergarten + Discount on School Fees for Staff Children