To undertake the provision of assurance to the Group by performing business process reviews, providing business reports and supporting risk management. The role requires some UK travel and working away from home.
The business are a well established PLC in Liverpool
The Project Accountant's responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Undertake virtual and physical visits to Divisional offices and developments to carry out a review of the operations, finance and commercial activities within each Division and produce a concise management report illustrating the findings and recommendations.
- Identify areas of business process improvement and value added.
- Design the business process review programme.
- Undertake and develop the cross divisional departmental internal audit review programme and the production of a summary report for circulation across the Group.
- Complete and produce post completion reviews.
- Assist with the management of the Risk Register.
- Administration, maintenance and development of the Group Policies and Procedures in conjunction with policy owners.
- Fully qualified ACA/practice trained ACCA or equivalent
- External audit experience.
- Experience of assessing controls & control environment.
- Experience of communicating with management & client personnel at a variety of levels.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple
- ongoing projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good excel skills (including use of pivot tables, formulae & graphs/charts).
The Project Accountant / Internal Auditor will recieve;
- Competitive salary from £40,000-£45,000,
- Car Allowance or Car,
- Universal Bonus Scheme
- Redrow Group Personal Pension Plan
- 24 days holiday which increases with length of service + bank holidays
- Ability to buy/sell holidays
- Sharesave scheme
- Agile working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Advantage - Employee discounts
- Private healthcare with AXA
- MyLife Assistance programme with 24/7 helpline and services