This role is a 9 month role finance business partner/senior analyst role. The chance to work apart of an exciting team with new initiatives being pushed forward. With a large focus on this team, they are looking for someone like- minded, focused and ready to drive business performance.
Client at market leading financial service business based in Yorkshire. They have won awards for their services and customer services and strive to be no.1. A great, fun place to work.
- In depth understanding of the drivers of performance underlying the results
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to management, including project costing, cost centre reporting, variance analysis.
- Stakeholder engagement across all parts of the business
- Acting as a trusted finance business partner to the wider business and core functions
- Provide commercial information to decision making
- Ad hoc duties
- Present and work collaboratively with senior leadership team
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly commercial focused candidate
- Experience of working in commercial finance team
- Excellent communicator
- Uses Initiative
- An excellent, fun place to work
- A chance to make a difference to decision processes
- Hybrid working - mostly from home
- Lots of exposure to the wider business at Senior leadership team