Full accountability of ensuring that all aspects of tax, transfer pricing and pensions accounting, analysis, reporting and audits are delivered for accurate and timely decision making by senior management.
FTSE 250 manufacturing business based in Holborn.
- Ensuring timely and robust tax and pensions consolidation, analysis and reporting to the Audit Committee and Group external communication
- Providing timely and clear internal communication of transfer pricing arrangements
- Ensuring delivery of smooth and clean audit of group tax, pensions and other aspects.
- Ensuring technical accounting matters are explained and communicated to finance community
- Support effective forecasting processes
- Qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) ideally from a top-tier accounting firm
- Working with FTSE groups (tax, transfer pricing, pensions - desirable)
- Preparation of reports/presentations for senior management
- Strong Excel and financial modelling skills
- Salary up to £62,000 plus bonus
- Good benefits
- Hybrid working
- Great progression opportunties