Immediately Available Senior Management Accountant opportunity for SME on outskirts of Newbury
Your new company an SME business requires additional interim support within their finance team.
Your new role reporting to Head of Finance you will be responsible for :
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts for the group and individual profit centres
- Producing month end Board reports
- Preparing financial statements for internal and external use
- Overseeing overhead apportionment
- Intercompany transactions/reconciliations
- Ownership of the annual budgeting process and implementation of rolling monthly forecasts
- Monthly & Weekly Cashflow forecasts
- Cost and Sales Variance Analysis
- Implementation and oversight over key business controls
- Recommend methods and strategies for cutting costs
- Oversee the activities of the team
- Investment Appraisal
- Inter-Departmental Business Support & Data Analysis
- Various Ad-hoc tasks for the Financial Controller
What you'll need to succeed Qualified ACA /ACCA/CIMA, you will be competent with management accounts, proficient at financial analysis including cost & sales variance analysis, cash flow forecasting and budgeting. Previous experience of managing a small team You will approach the interim assignment with energy and focus with a highly intelligent and analytical mind, but with good 'soft' skills.
What you'll get in return competitive day rate, good team ethos.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.