Assistant Accountant job in Bath
A leading international business with a world class reputation are actively seeking an Assistant Project Accountant to join their high performing finance team.
Your new role
Duties will include:
- Attend meetings with key stakeholder to discuss projects
- Resolve financial queries from project teams
- Assist in monthly project reviews
- Analyse and review project accounts
- Review WIP levels
- Highlight opportunities and risks
- Monthly / quarterly reporting for revenue backlog and pipeline
- Assist with month end requirements
- Provide monthly commentary on the financial results of projects and complete variance analysis
- Data analysis
- Provide ad hoc reports to key stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will ideally be part-qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or similar. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to confidently explain financial data to non-finance colleagues. In addition you will also have strong Microsoft Excel skills, be able to prioritise tasks with a driven attitude to work. This is a fantastic opportunity that will offer you the chance to grow in the role and to take opportunities to progress.
What you'll get in return
- Paid Study Support with 2 days study leave + 1 day for exam.
- Flexible working arrangements (3 days in the office and 2 days from home)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection.
- Flexible Benefits - including Childcare vouchers, Cycle scheme, Dental insurance, Travel insurance and Corporate discounts.
- Optical cover.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.