This is a great opportunity to assist the Financial Controller in leading a high-performing team that works hard and laughs harder. Untilising your previous experience to dictate your career growth while receiving amazing mentor-ship from a highly successful Finance Director.
My client is a PE backed fast-growth organisation that has doubled in size over the last 18 months. Through identifying opportunities in the market my client has managed to go from strength to strength.
Priding themselves on offering a great culture and development this is a fantastic opportunity for some wanting to move into industry or further their industry career.
- Overseeing & coordinating the production of management accounts
- Partner with other departments to provide support & analysis
- Produce monthly narrative reports comparing to prior year & budget
- Monthly payroll review
- Driving process improvements
- Review & submit the quarterly VAT returns
- Support and develop other members of the finance team
- Produce quarterly calculations
- Lead year-end audit
- Review year-end statutory accounts
- Partner with non-finance departments to support effective decision making
- Finance system implementation & improvements
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Be an active and influential member of the team, working across the organisation to improve collaboration, communication, and effective working.
- Driven and self-motivated
- Fluent in all major IT applications including Microsoft Excel.
- Have a logical mindset with the ability to project manage and resolve complex problems
- Fantastic development/ exposure
- An amazing culture that works hard and laughs harder
- Discount clubs
- Other benefits to be discussed