The In House Indirect Tax Manager will be required to complete the reporting for the UK and EU businesses, producing all the data within the requirements for all country returns. They will provide technical expertise, knowledge, and support to the UK and EU to ensure that it meets its compliance reporting requirements for its UK and European reporting.
This is a multinational Manufacturing and Production business based in the Chester area who are known for flexible working and offering exciting and varied job opportunities.
They operate in over 40 countries and are very much a growing business.
They will support flexible / home working options and career progression at the same time.
The successful In House Indirect Tax Manager will be responsible for but not restricted to:
- External and internal compliance and reporting, including preparation of monthly and quarterly returns.
- Preparation of claims and VAT returns to European authorities for recovery of VAT.
- Being the first point of contact for all VAT queries and adding value to the business via solution-orientated, compliant, and cost-efficient advice.
- Providing advice to other business functional areas such as Customs, Purchasing, and Logistics.
- Providing VAT advisory support for projects in the UK and Europe.
- Ensuring the business complies with all HMRC Guidance.
Successful candidates for the In House Indirect Tax Manager position with have VAT experience covering the UK and multiple European countries.
It would be beneficial for candidates to have a strong background in data management.
This would suit someone from an Indirect Tax team in Industry or from an accountancy practice.
£50,000 - £65,000 depending on experience.
Range of other benefits (please apply to discuss in more detail)