Management Accountant - 26-30K
Your new company
An established financial broker is looking for a management accountant to report directly to the Managing Director and liaise with External advisors.
Your new role
Ensure accurate recording of financial transactions for each company
* Prepare monthly financial reports
* Calculate accruals and prepayments
* Intercompany transactions and reconciliations
* Prepare financial statements for internal and external use
* Analyse financial performance and forecast longer term
* Recommend methods and strategies for improving workflow
* Ensure the maintenance of effective and rigorous controls over all processes
* Advise company and/or department management on financial decisions
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous management accounts experience * Knowledge of accounting terms and concepts * Understanding of finance regulations and legislation * Knowledge of business strategy and methodology * Skills with Microsoft Office packages * Analytical skills * Critical thinking skills * Organisational skills * Strong attention to detail.
QBE/ AAT or Part Qual
What you'll get in return
Standard Holidays plus bank holidays.
Car park Space - Free parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.