About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where nearly 600 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Currently we are searching for a Junior Regulatory Services Officer to support our Luxembourg team from our hub in Katowice. If you're looking to work in the field of law and finance within international environment, we will support you in achieving greater heights!
This is the perfect way to kick start your legal career TMF Group is growing and we are recruiting new members for our Regulatory Services Team. The team consists of 25 lawyers from 15 different countries. Communication is in English. The team is specialized in various legal services, such as:
- ESG - SFDR
- Mandatory Disclosure Rules
- OECD Initiatives
- Fund Regulations
- GDPR (AVG) / Privacy Law
- Ensure clients meet all legal regulatory requirements relating to various areas and countries
- Prepare specialist assessments/investigations for various regulatory services;
- Ensure clients meet all legal requirements relating to various areas;
- Assist colleagues that handle day-to-day client matters with legal expertise in one or more specializations of the team;
- Identifying, retrieving and reviewing existing client files and extracting the required information for the preparation of products and services of the team;
- Update and maintain various databases in order to ensure adequate tracking of the regulatory obligations of clients.
- Master in Law / Economics / Business degree;
- English is must have; additional second languages welcomed;
- Capability to understand European regulatory frameworks and tax structures;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Hands on mentality
- Team player
- Fast learner
Working at TMF Group offers
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Flexible working time
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work