An International customer focused business that aims to empower those who invest in private markets.
With customers at the center of their decision making, they are building industry-defining products and services designed to give investors control, clarity, and confidence.
- This role has very high visibility and provides an exciting opportunity to work with the board of directors
- You will be leading complex engagements with high profile clients in complex structures.
- You will be responsible for client engagement and business development activities.
- You will be managing teams of up to 10+ people. ( and 25 Indirect)
- You will have the opportunity to impact business growth cross functionally across accounting, product, treasury, and etc.
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA) is preferable but not a requirement.
- A highly effective leader with strong communication skills, with the ability to motivate, and engage a large growing team to deliver innovative solutions and optimise performance.
- Ability to recommend and lead change in operational requirements and develop business cases for new processes, organisational design, and/or technology solutions to present to senior leadership for decision making.
- Unwavering employee and customer focus with a passion for delivering best in class customer outcomes.
- Ability to prioritise and delegate initiatives
- Track record of demonstrating integrity
- Self-starter personality that has a strong bias for action.
- Training & Development
- Fantastic Salary
- Life Assurance scheme
- Private Medical
- Travel Insurance