Management Accountant role for a growing and already global Environmental/Sustainability Consultancy. This is a broad role with a business partnering, budgeting and month end remit. Hybrid working but London based. £60K + Bonus.
As one of the largest and most respected companies in their chosen field, my client is a global Environmental & Sustainability Consultancy who have gone through impressive growth in recent years through a mix of organic expansion and acquisitions.
The UK Finance team is a team of 20 and the London function makes up half of that. You've got a great mentor in the Finance Director but also will have a lot of autonomy and visibility within this Management Accountant role also.
Hybrid working is on offer with 1-2 days a week in the London Office.
This Management Accountant role will report into the Finance Director and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Oversight of Month End Reporting
- Business Partnering with Finance and Non-Finance (local and international)
- Project work (acquisition focused, process improvements, systems improvements etc.)
- Strong understanding of Month End/Management Accounts processes
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Able to commit to hybrid working, 1-2 days in the London Office (City of London)
What's On Offer
- Up to £60,000
- Bonus (~10%)
- Private Medical Cover
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Varied Progression Opportunities (Including into Environmental Consulting)
- Strong Mentor