This is a newly created In House Tax Manager, reporting into the Tax Director for Europe. You will be responsible for a range of corporate tax issues along with VAT and TP.
Global Multinational firm with operations world wide
Tax Manager : you will be responible for
- Management of corporation tax returns and related tax compliance
- Preparation of quarterly instalment payment calculations.
- Optimisation of capital allowance claims/other relevant tax incentive areas
- Supporting the ongoing relationship with HMRC
- Managing the delivery of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of annual current and deferred tax provisioning and supporting disclosures required for group reporting consolidation purposes under US GAAP
- Tax input into the UK statutory financial statements disclosures under FRS102/101 and liaison with external audit bodies.
- Recommend and work with other parts of the business to increase understanding and compliance of tax policies and standards. Implement best practice processes and controls to monitor and minimise tax risk across taxes
- Assist with International tax matters and tax project work involving the UK and ROI
- Assist with the annual SAO sign off process.
- To keep abreast of developments in tax legislation & identifying planning opportunities /areas of risk.
- Dealing with Head Office information requests and forecast of the effective tax rate
- Supporting tax technology initiatives
- Support with tax related queries across the business
You should have a proven track record in corporate tax gained from working in a similar in house tax role or professional service firm.
Market Leading package, remote working.