As a result of continued growth and expansion, our client, Siccar Point Energy, is looking to recruit a Corporate Analyst on a staff basis, to provide support across a broad range of corporate activities including;
- Corporate Finance – acquisitions and financing
- Commercial – project analysis
- Business Development – transaction analysis and support
- Finance – budgeting and forecasting
The position will work closely with the heads of each of these functional areas as well as directly with the CFO.
- Corporate modelling including scenario planning and sensitivity analysis.
- Supporting budget and forecast preparation through interaction with asset and finance teams.
- BD support - modelling, due diligence, process management
- Project economics
- Financing projects - modelling, preparation of materials and process support.
The role will be based in their office in Aberdeen.
- Finance qualification; Preferably CA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA or MBA qualified. Another relevant professional / degree-level qualifications may also be considered.
- Candidates from a technical background considering a move into the commercial/finance line will also be considered. Likely 1-5 years post qualification.
- Very strong excel modelling skills (though no need for VBA etc.)
- Strong excel skills are essential and the successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player committed to personal development.
- Outstanding work ethic - not a 9 to 5 role
- Team player - willing to pitch in as required.
- An E&P background is not essential.
On offer is an exciting, long-term career development opportunity and a highly attractive remuneration package.
No agencies please - this is being managed on a single source, outsourced basis.