Retail Junior Accountant
- Type of Contract: fixed-term 12 months
- Location: Poznań
Bridgestone in Europe, Russia, Middle East, India and Africa (BSEMIA), headquartered in Zaventem (Belgium), is a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader providing sustainable mobility and advanced solutions.
In addition to our premium tire products, we offer a growing portfolio of tire-centric and mobility solutions. Together with our partners and guided by "Serving Society with Superior Quality”, that has been our mission since Shojiro Ishibashi founded Bridgestone in 1931, we are working to accelerate sustainable mobility innovations and solutions. Through innovative technology, we are committed to easier, safer, smoother and seamless mobility for our society and customers improving how people move, live, work and play .
Bridgestone also benefits from a significant retail network throughout the region – in fact our retail presence in the EMIA region is the largest in the tire industry. Through 17 distinct retail partners, we have around 3,500 outlets across Europe, the Middle East and Africa as well as around 2,500 outlets through our partner network in India. This network offers a selection of services, concepts and mobility solutions.
At Bridgestone we pride ourselves on the strong relationships we maintain with everyday drivers and this extensive retail network is one of the core reasons why.
In line with the “Bridgestone Essence”, our work environment is based on integrity and teamwork, where everyone can learn from each other and contribute with their own ideas in achieving the coming goals.
We want to hear from people who can take the challenge, unleash their creative potential and contribute to the company success demonstrating ownership, courage and agility. We want you to develop your skills, expand your knowledge and be proud of your work .
We are looking for a Retail Junior Accountant reporting directly to the Retail Manager. This is a Local role, based in Poznań.
- Daily bank statement reconciliation
- AR tasks such as customer invoicing, posting standard accounting transactions, GL account reconciliation, regular communication with point of sales across France
- Travel expense reconciliation and posting
- Possible Record to Report (RTR) daily and month end tasks
- Support to any local related queries within responsibility area
- Assisting with team/departmental projects (may include limited travel)
- Other ad-hoc accounting/finance tasks
- Communicative English (B2 or higher)
- Knowledge of other European languages will be an asset
- Attention to details
- High level of customer service
- MS Office (Excel)
- University degree in Finance/Accounting/Linguistics or true interest in pursuing career in Finance
Why should you apply?
- Bridgestone as a global company drives your career to the next level by offering you possibilities to work in an international setting.
- You will have the opportunity to experience a dynamic and challenging environment and work on different and innovative projects.
- We offer you attractive Benefits and a Competitive Salary (you can add local example of the benefits)
If you can demonstrate the skills we are looking for and would like to make a difference in a Pioneering company dedicated to shaping a sustainable future of real-world mobility solutions, join us at Bridgestone!
Process Next Steps: All applications will be reviewed. Our HR team will contact those applicants who we would like to invite for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Please don’t hesitate and apply at https://careers.bridgestone-emea.com/
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
You can learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on
Follow us on social media:
Diversity and inclusion are a central part of Bridgestone EMIA’s values at the highest level. This is key for our people to show a passion for excellence for improving society connected to the world in which we live. Our commitment to diversity, is linked to our founders mission of ‘Serving Society with Superior Quality’, which is essential in shaping and creating the organization, serving all people, respectfully, connected to our business. We recognize that everyone is different and that attracting, developing and retaining our employees will create a sustainable working environment which is essential to our success. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate in particular on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, color, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.