Management Accountant, Manufacturing business, based in Telford, £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are working with this great, well known business based in Telford who are looking for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
Your new role
The job is a varied one; it involves,
- Produce monthly Profit and Loss statement for the production facility and the site
- Analysing group profit
- Monthly WIP analysis
- Cost depreciation and reporting
- Variance analysis for budgets and forecasts
- Assisting in month end closures
- Inventory analysis
- Standard cost update on material prices, overhead absorption rates
- Liaise with other finance departments as necessary - with regards to capital expenditure and non-stock purchase orders for the production facility
- Budgetary information for capital expenditure
- Check that accruals for costs have been posted and variances explained
- Year End tasks - Liaison with auditors - processing schedules and analysis as required
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in manufacturing, they will have good analysis experience and comfortable using excel.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.