About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where nearly 600 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Currently we are searching for a Fund Legal and Onboarding Officer to support our Luxembourg team from our hub in Katowice. If you're looking to work in the field of law and funds within international environment, we will support you in achieving greater heights!
In the role of a Fund Legal and Onboarding Officer for you will be in charge of managing the files for a variety of international clients. Your tasks will include the preparation of onboarding files, compliance documents, agreements for onboarding of new funds as well as the preparation of legal documents and follow up clients request from a corporate secretarial point of view. As your position will be part of a dedicated team of legal experts you will benefit from the experience of your more senior colleagues giving you the chance to grow in your career life.
- Accumulate documents for resignation, nomination of directors or managers, change of registered address;
- Preparation of documentation regarding the set-up of Luxembourg funds;
- Prepare service agreements, resolutions, other relevant documents for the legal life cycle of Luxembourg client companies and onboarding of funds;
- Maintain necessary documents for the Chamber of Commerce;
- Ensure all client files are itemized accurately;
- Manage opening bank accounts and control on bank signatories;
- Organize regular meeting with clients and advisors;
- Draft the minutes of (Annual) General Shareholders Meetings.
- Relevant work experience of 2 years;
- University degree in Law;
- Ability to take ownership of tasks;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to deal efficiently with different external counterparts;
- People-oriented and keen to collaborate with team members;
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of French or German is an asset.
Working at TMF Group offers
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Flexible working time
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work