You will be looking after sales accounting duties for a defined portfolio of clients, including sales invoicing, cash receipt matching and posting, amongst many other tasks.
This firm provides London and overseas organisations with their accounting infrastructure. The client base consists of 20 high profile companies all operating within the media and marketing services sector, with revenue ranges of £2-30 million turnover. With stability and quality at the heart of this firm, the longevity of their client contracts is no surprise, with most clients having been with them for over 5 years, and a third having been with them for over 10 years.
You will join a relaxed, friendly and calm team with a strong work ethic, in an office with great equipment and furniture.
- Posting and allocating incoming receipts to the sales ledger.
- Posting sales invoices/credit notes to the sales ledger and sending them out via post or email as appropriate.
- Checking/updating relevant PO information
- Monitoring AR inbox.
- Assist in resolving customer queries.
- Issuing customer statements.
- Dealing with and distributing post effectively.
- Work closely with the credit control function as required.
- Willing to assist with other financial duties when needed.
- A minimum of 2+ year's experience in a similar role.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable with learning and developing new systems and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required. Suitable candidates will be comfortable dealing with people of all levels, internally as well as externally.
- Computer Literate with sound knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Previous experience of all round finance roles would be an advantage.
- Experience of Sage or Sun accounting packages would be an advantage.
- Join a relaxed, friendly, and bright team, with an open and inclusive environment where the best idea wins, not the loudest voice.
- Great opportunities for progression due to ever growing client base.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Quarterly social events.