This role is to join a new team that will specialise in partnering throughout the global organisation, improving processes, making suggestions and working closely with the department head to see this through.
My client is a specialist in their field and has received numerous awards and recognition for their impressive growth, dynamic business model and culture.
Offering a Hybrid culture my client utilizes their office as a collaborative space, giving you control over your diary to maximise productivity.
- Business and Process Improvement throughout SME subsidiaries
- Standardisation and better, more efficient ways of working across the company.
- Understand how things could be improved and then execute the change
- New processes and controls will need to be monitored/evaluated
- Creative thinking, and proactive mind-set, and enjoyment of improving processes
- Partner to the improvement team helping to take them on a journey to a better way of working
- Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Strong academic background
- Excellent financial improvement skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to plan and prioritise own work
- Work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
Flexible working structureFantastic development opportunities Great exposure and opportunity to drive change Other benefits to be discussed