As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst supports the financial reporting process by reviewing internal and external financial reports including Form 10Q/K, earnings releases and supplemental reports, as well as support schedules. In addition, this role will review financial reports compiled by the Financial Reporting Analyst. This position handles preparation of complex financial schedules, fluctuation analysis and technical topic memos.Responsibilities
- Reviews quarterly and annual SEC financial reports prepared by the Financial Reporting Analyst including earnings releases, supplemental information packages, Form 10-K, Form10-Q and Form 8-K
- Performs quarterly financial and operational analysis such as fluctuation analysis, cash flow statement, earnings per share and credit metric calculations, etc.
- Supports compliance by researching new accounting developments and supporting findings in technical topic memos
- Reviews monthly financials and oversees the distribution of internal monthly reporting packages to management and executives
- Assists with resolving audit inquiries and requests
- Assists with compliance with SOX requirements
Work where you feel right at home
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Minimum of two (2) years of public accounting experience required; must have a strong auditing background
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required; must be proficient with advanced functions.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of Big 4 experience highly preferable
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License preferred
- Real estate industry/REIT experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Yardi Voyager preferred
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a constructive environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!Related keywords
Senior financial reporting analyst, financial reporting, reporting analyst, analyst, real estate, REIT, CPA, certified public accountant, accounting, finance, auditing, property management, full time, #LI-DT1
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.americanhomes4rent.com/addenda/employee_privacy